A dental emergency involving an injury to the teeth or gums can be potentially serious. Our dental office serves as a Hamilton emergency dental clinic and we work to accommodate you and treat your needs.
Listed below are some common dental emergencies:
- Front Tooth Knocked Out
- Chipped, or Fractured Tooth
- Broken Tooth or Fillings
- Cracked Tooth
- Abscessed Tooth
- Tissue Injury and Facial Pain (e.g. lacerations, puncture wounds...)
- Infected Wisdom Teeth
Is it an emergency?
- Are you bleeding from the mouth?
- Do you have any chipped, cracked or fractured teeth?
- Are you in severe pain?
- Do you have any loose teeth?
- Have you been hit in the face or mouth?
- Do you have any swelling in the mouth or facial area?
- Do you have any bulges, swelling or knots on your gums?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be having a dental emergency and should call our dentist immediately (905.526.9015).
It is important to describe to your dentist exactly what has happened and what symptoms you are experiencing.